Rent to Own Cavite has prepared a set of answers for the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our clients. Kindly click each tab below to get the information you need.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rent to Own House in Cavite is composed of Licensed Real Estate Brokers offering the most affordable properties in the Philippines. We offer rent to own houses that caters to practical and wise buyers. We keep in mind how important convenience is for families and individuals seeking comfort and ease living in a city. Each subdivision is strategically located to the nearest malls, market places, public transportation, and schools.
Start searching for the model home that will suits your need and budget by browsing the townhouses or single detached pages. Once you are set with the house of your choice Call or Text Us:
Rent to Own Cavite at 0917 719 7665
Our lines are open daily from 9am to 7pm.
You can also fill out the form available and we will call you.
Rent to Own Houses* are all Brand New units located at a friendly and secured locality in gated communities. Houses are normally within proximity to schools, churches, public market, hospitals, and Malls. The size of the Townhouses are perfect for small to medium families, whereas the Single Detached units with 3 bedrooms is best for larger families.
It’s very Simple and Easy. Once you have selected your dream house from our list you can easily contact us via text, call or sign up form. Our Team will contact you to answer your inquiry and schedule you for viewing.
Follow our 5 Easy Steps to Start Securing your Future Home:
- Call Us and Join the Viewing.
- Reserve the unit of your choice.
- Submit the Requirements and Pay the Cashout.
- Wait for Approval.
- Move in to your New Home and Start the Monthly Amortization.
YES! Please text or call us to book for a unit viewing.
Congratulations! You have found the house of your dreams!
Contact our agent so he or she will walk you through the required documents listed above.
The process is the same as locally employed clients except that you will need a representative to act and sign on your behalf.
Here are the requirements for OFW Clients:
- Photocopy of Job Contract, authenticated by the Philippine Embassy on the country of your residence. For new 2.c 2. Contract no need for the stamp of Philippine Embassy.
- Photocopy of Passport with three signatures
- Special Power of Attorney (Authorized or Consularized)
- Cedula and two (2) government ID of Attorney in Fact
- Four (4) pieces 1×1 pictures. Should not be scanned and glossy.
- Proof of Billing (original Meralco/Maynilad Bill) and Barangay Clearance of Attorney in Fact.
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Contract
- CENOMAR (For Single)
There are 2 kinds of unit RFO or Ready for Occupancy which are already built. These units normally takes 6 to 8 months to move in upon submission of complete documents and payment.
For Pre-Selling units, construction takes 12 to 18 months.
The good news is your monthly payment will start upon turnover of the unit. Be patient and wait for the approval of your Bank Financing loan!
- Nearest to Metro Manila, via CAVITEX.
- Locations are not hotspots for Flood.
- Properties are several kilometers away from the Fault Line.
- Cavite is the fastest growing city in the Philippines.